The newest update for Ubisoft’s For Honor, version 1.03, has hit the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The update was released only to take care of some combat issues the game was facing, which have now been fixed. Some PC fixes were also released with the update, such as improving the detection of AFK (away from keyboard) users.
We have listed below the full patch notes that were released with the upgrade:
• All Heroes: Simultaneous Guard Break attempts will push back both players. Subsequent simultaneous Guard Break attempts will not connect.
• Warlord: Full Block Stance was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Full Block stance has been delayed from instant activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
• Valkyrie: Shield Tackle Full Block property was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Shield Tackle Full Block property has been delayed from instantaneous on activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
• Conqueror: To fix some replication bugs, the Heavy Attack Interrupt Block animation has been delayed from immediate to a 100ms delay after the input.
• Kensei: Fixed a bug that caused Unblockable Top Heavy to cancel back into itself. This was never intended to work like that.
• Shugoki: Fixed a bug on Charged Heavy Attack hitting twice and being un-parry able when releasing lock during the attack. This was never intended to work like that.
The PC fixes have been mentioned below:
• Players with Intel Integrated Graphics below the minimum specification can now proceed past the warning message rather than having the game exit to desktop.
• As requested by the community, the Post-Match screen “QUIT TO DESKTOP” option has been removed.
• A memory leak happening under specific circumstances with UPnP has been fixed.
• Improved AFK detection